NICL aims to achieve enlisted below targets in coming years:
- NICL has successfully launched Agri Loan Insurance with the help of National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) and Bank of Khyber (BOK).
- A specialized institution i.e., Zarai Tarqiati Bank (ZTBL) has not come forward with NICL so far to provide Agri Loan Insurance, rather prefered to deal with private insurance company.
- National Insurance Company Limited is also working on launching of two new products named as Micro Finance Insurance and Health Insurance. The purpose of both products is to provide coverage to low income and poor people of the country residing in rural areas on payment of nominal premium.
- By providing these innovative insurance coverage NICL’s aim is just to act upon present Government Policies of providing relief and protection to the nation.
Public Private Partnership
- NICL is ready to accept any big challenge being the lead insurer due to its sound financial and large capital base.
- NICL is working on Private Public Partnership Scheme and has invited private insurance companies to join hand with NICL for the insurance coverage of big projects to be launched in near future, so that big outflow of precious foreign exchange in shape of reinsurance premium could be stopped hence forthwith